You are eligible for in-home collection and specimen pick up if you reside in a long-term care facility or if are unable to leave your home due to:
1. physical immobility
2. physical/mental hardship and/or pain
3. public health risk of spreading communicable diseases such as rubella or chicken pox
4. Not able to drive a motor vehicle
5. Not able to arrange transportation for shopping, banking or other activities
6. Not able and/or have returned to work
COST AND COVERAGE
Even with insurance, you may need to pay for a portion of diagnostic labs.
Convenient and safe, worth the cost to do it at my place.
Olidia Labs draws your labs at home for a small convenience fee. Your laboratory then handles testing and bills your insurance like normal.
No surprises, no bills, no hidden fees. 100% up-front price transparency
This convenient service is available for a prepayment of $120 for each patient for whom sample collection is scheduled and is not reimbursable by insurance.